• Port Angeles Business Association — Breakfast meetings with networking and educational programs are held Tuesdays at
7:30 a.m. at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 DelGuzzi Drive (off U.S. Highway 101) in east Port Angeles.
There is a $5 minimum charge by Joshua’s for those at the PABA meeting who do not order breakfast.
• Port Angeles Noon Rotary — Meets at noon on Wednesdays at Asian Buffet, 1940 E. First St. #160 (Port Angeles Plaza) in Port Angeles.
This week features Marty Brewer, Port Angeles School District superintendent.
Lunch may be purchased for $18 or $3 for facility use.
• Clallam County Economic Development Council — Coffee With Colleen, hosted by Colleen McAleer, on Wednesdays at 8 a.m. The Zoom link is us02web.zoom.us/j/89474510306?pwd=VlIr RHh5RG1nYVh3V3J XRzF SMmRodz09,Meeting ID 894 7451 0306 and Passcode 187447.
• Sequim-Dungeness Valley Chamber of Commerce — Monthly luncheon meetings are held at 11:30 a.m. at Sunland Golf Club, 109 Hilltop Drive, Sequim.
This week features Molly Martin with Jamestown Health.
Reservations for regular luncheons at $27 for attendees or $10 for attendance without lunch are required. No payments will be accepted at the door. Phone 360-683-6197 or email [email protected] to RSVP and for further information.
• Sequim Sunrise Rotary — Hybrid meetings on Fridays at 7 a.m. at the Dungeness River Center, 1943 W. Hendrickson Rd., Sequim, and online via zoom.
Programs can be found on their website, For a zoom invitation, email [email protected].
• Sequim Noon Rotary — Weekly hybrid lunch meetings Thursdays at
11:55 a.m. In person at The Big Elk Restaurant, 707 E Washington St., in Sequim and online via Zoom.
Programs can be found on their website, For your personal invitation to Zoom please email sequimrotary @gmail.com
• West End Business and Professional Association — Meets in person Wednesdays from 7:30 a.m. to
8:30 a.m. at Forks Congregational Church Fellowship Hall,
280 S. Spartan Ave., Forks.
• The Port Townsend Sunrise Rotary Club — Hybrid meetings Wednesdays at 7:15 a.m. In-person at Grace Lutheran Church fellowship hall, 1120 Walker Street, Port Townsend, and streaming on the Zoom platform.
This week features Superintendent Linda Rosenbury with update on the Port Townsend School District and high school campus, including information on the Lincoln building.
For access to the Zoom meeting, email PTTownsendSunrise
• The Port Townsend Rotary Noon Club — Meets in person at noon Tuesdays at the Fort Worden Commons, 210 Battery Way in Port Townsend.
• The Rotary Club of East Jefferson County — Meets at noon Thursdays at the Tri-Area Community Center, 10 West Valley Road, Chimacum.
All of the above meetings are open to the public.